iX Engineers Bursary Application Form 2018 – 2019 is available for download here. Read below how to apply and finance your studies.
ABOUT iX Engineers Bursary:
The iX Engineers bursary programme is aimed at assisting students who are interested in studying and pursuing a career in Consulting Engineering. Bursaries will be awarded to those studying towards a BEng/ BSc Engineering degree at a recognised University.
iX Engineers Bursaries will cover various fields of Engineering (including but NOT limited to):
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview before final selection is made.
iX Engineers Bursaries ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Registered to study at a recognised University in South Africa
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Completed your first year of your undergraduate qualification OR registered for your second, third, fourth year or postgraduate studies
- NOT currently receiving financial assistance/ funding from another institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR iX Engineers Bursary
Students who would like to apply must do so by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- South African ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Latest University academic record (certified copy of)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on University letterhead)
- Shortened Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “iX Engineers Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
iX Engineers Bursary CLOSING DATE
16 August 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT iX Engineers Bursary PROVIDER:
Contact Person: Tumi Lebeya (HR Practitioner: Talent Acquisition)
Tel: 012 745 2524 / 012 745 2000