VGI Consulting Bursary application form 2018 – 2019 is available for download here. Read below how to apply and finance your studies.
ABOUT VGI Consulting Bursary 2018 – 2019:
VGI Consulting, a top Southern African consulting engineering firm, awards bursaries for 2019, to students who have completed their first year of study towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree.
They are experts in the fields of engineering; project management and construction of transmission and distribution pipelines. They also specialise in structural; mechanical; civil and geotechnical engineering projects.
VGI Consulting bursary will cover the cost of university tuition fees. Bursaries are awarded for one year at a time and students should reapply each year.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If by 15 August, you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
VGI Consulting bursary ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must be South African citizen
- Under 30 years old
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- Completed your first year of study
- Studying at a recognised University in South Africa (preferably the University of Pretoria, but students from other universities may also apply)
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary awards
HOW TO APPLY FOR VGI Consulting bursary:
- Download and complete the VGI Consulting Bursary Application Form HERE (.pdf)
- Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
South African ID document (certified copy)
Matric certificate (certified copy)
Proof of university enrollment
Full tertiary academic record to date
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “VGI Consulting Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
VGI Consulting bursary CLOSING DATE
- 15 August 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT VGI Consulting Bursary
Contact VGI Consulting directly for any queries related to this bursary programme:
Head Office Contact Person: Matthys Geyser (Occupational Health and Safety & Human Resources Manager)
Tel: 012 682 9140